11175Re: [genpcncfir] Fw: [NC-PCFR] Chronicles of Pitt County--Volume II - Forbes

    Feb 2, 2004
      Dear Bob, I worried that you had disappeared off the
      face of the earth and would become the next "Unsolved
      Mystery." Thanks for beaming back down. I am related
      to the Evans families of Greenville through multiple
      generations and maternal and paternal lines. I'm
      really excited about your information on the Forbes
      line and anything you can share about our Evans
      families. I myself am writing on my grandparents
      Alfred Worthington and Jenny Secession McGowan and on
      my Braxton families--my grandparents Dosie Dail and
      Elijah Braxton; great uncle and stepgrandfather Elias
      "Goode" or "Goude" Braxton; and my father and mother
      Clyde Rae Worthington and Elbert Lee Braxton; and my
      dear uncle Mark Howard Worthington. Anybody who wishes
      to share, add, edit is welcome to do so, and any of
      you who grew up and remained in the Pitt County area
      who knew any of my family personally (as I
      unfortunately did not, having been transplanted to
      Virginia while in elementary school)your sharing your
      personal recollections would be like having my family
      back. Thank you, Bob, for your generous sharing of
      your information, and thanks to all our membership for
      your caring and your assistance in answering my many
      questions. Later, Carol

      http://webhosting.yahoo.com/ps/sb/
    • Show all 6 messages in this topic