Is there a way to change the font size?

  • ronucogi
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 5, 2004
      Hi; I just downloaded Genius, and for the half-hour I've used it, I've liked the way it works.
      Thank you, Mr. Chang.
      However, I have one problem: I'm studying Japanese, and kanji (Chinese-origin characters)
      are rather hard to recognize (for a beginner) when they are 10 pixels tall.

      Is there a way to change the font size, at least during quizzes? I think there is, because the
      US state capital sample uses larger text, but I haven't found any info in the menus, help
      text, the version info, or Mr Chang's website.

      I apologize if there is some obvious way to do this that I am ignorant of, and I thank you
      for any help.
    • John Chang
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 5, 2004
        Nov 5, 2004 kl. 4:00 AM skrev ronucogi:

        > Is there a way to change the font size, at least during quizzes? I
        > think there is, because the US state capital sample uses larger text,
        > but I haven't found any info in

        Hi,

        The quiz items appear in large text if they're only one line of text.
        If they're multiple lines of text, they appear in small text.

        Hope that helps,
        - John