Genfinance pages on new WEMANResources website

  • Linda Mayoux
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 16, 2012

      Dear all,

      I am now uploading updated genfinance pages on the new WEMANResources website:

      http://wemanresources.info/Page3_GenderMainstreaming/3_5_Financial%20services/3_5_0_FinancialServices.html

      There are now 4 pages up: the main financial services page,  empowerment vs sustainability, financial products and nonfinancial services. The rest will follow tomorrow (Friday).

      All the pages still need some editing, and I have not managed to put on all the resources I have because my computer has been giving some problems with reading pdfs – I hope this will be resolved by tomorrow.

      I would be very grateful for any comments, and also if you know of any additional materials you would like me to put on there.

      I will be starting some discussion threads tomorrow once all the pages are up – this discussion will last until mid March.

      Best wishes and looking forward to hearing from you,

      Linda