Hi

  • skeezix56
    Message 1 of 9 , Jun 23, 2001
      Hi! Yup... I'm a new member.<br>Um, I noticed
      there isn't many people here.<br>But anyway, I am a
      graphic design student and I'm pretty obsessed with fonts
      (kind of sad, but oh well). I work at a book
      publisher... I design covers. <br>Um... I have a website
      (which I will be changing soon) if anyone wants to see
      my stuff... my most current stuff isn't posted yet
    • skeezix56
      Message 2 of 9 , Jun 23, 2001
        Duh! I forgot to put the link to my website! <br>www.freakyskeezix.com<br>thanks again!