intresting name for the club

  • research99
    Message 1 of 9 , Sep 8, 1999
      i have been looking at the clubs in the
      design/typography and i kind of find this club intesting and a
      potential, althought it has only one member now...i am a
      graphic design student in my fourth year and i am
      intested in typograohy which is the topic for my final
      project. i am from an arabic country so my typographic
      knowledge is inhanced by the fact that i know the arabic
      language which is a great typographic calligraphy and an
      intresting combination with latin type..i wil be starting my
      research next month and i will neeed to ask mant things to
      other designers cos my topic discuss the notion of
      subjectivity and personal taste in typography, and hence is
      based on my questionaires and personal opinions..<br>i
      will be back with more..<br>anyone intrested is free
      to contact me or to post a
      message<br>research99@...
    • skeezix56
      Message 2 of 9 , Jun 23, 2001
        Hi! Yup... I'm a new member.<br>Um, I noticed
        there isn't many people here.<br>But anyway, I am a
        graphic design student and I'm pretty obsessed with fonts
        (kind of sad, but oh well). I work at a book
        publisher... I design covers. <br>Um... I have a website
        (which I will be changing soon) if anyone wants to see
        my stuff... my most current stuff isn't posted yet
      • skeezix56
        Message 3 of 9 , Jun 23, 2001
          Duh! I forgot to put the link to my website! <br>www.freakyskeezix.com<br>thanks again!