Peg

  • sherry-heath423@causeofitall.info
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 1, 2007
      I am now to be referred to as Dr haha ;) Took me about a month to get
      fully accredited, but after ringing these ppl 1 801 697-0461 they got me setup at
      an international uni and had me my BA in no time.
    • lily-gannaway466@engrishspk.info
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 7 5:44 AM
        you can now officially call me Dr. :) Took me about 2 months,
        but after calling these guys 1 770-621-2634 they helped get me setup and get fully
        accredited! Great people.