No Exam or Classes Required

  • skye-ollmann285@greatplanz.info
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 7, 2006
      This is just awesome guys! I finally got around to graduatin and I didn't even have to turn up a single day this time around to get my final credit points. Now I am fully qualified in a BA and on the hunt for a new job! I'll let you guys know how I do, but just thought I'd mention this now since they helped me out. If any of u interested in getting a BA or something similar without having to go through all the hassle they put you through in US institutions give these guys a call (801)697-0461 . They got me through in around a month.