need project idea

  • vignesh babu
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 4, 2002
      hai.
      im a post graduate computer technology student in
      india. my area of interest is AI and Genetic
      Algorithms. I have to do a 6 month project as part of
      my course. can anyone suggest a nice project without
      NLP and Img Processing plz.

      http://sbc.yahoo.com
    • mehdi vahidi
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 5, 2002

        Hi

        Scheduling program such as Timetable of school.

        yours vahidi.

         vignesh babu wrote:

        hai.
          im a post graduate computer technology student in
        india. my area of interest is AI and Genetic
        Algorithms. I have to do a 6 month project as part of
        my course. can anyone suggest a nice project without
        NLP and Img Processing plz.

        Do you Yahoo!?
        faith.yahoo.com

      • Joseph Gerard
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 5, 2002

          try VLSI.....theres a lot in it that can go along with GAs.....im currently doing, GAs on VLSI testing and power estimation.

          bye.

           vignesh babu wrote:

          hai.
            im a post graduate computer technology student in
          india. my area of interest is AI and Genetic
          Algorithms. I have to do a 6 month project as part of
          my course. can anyone suggest a nice project without
          NLP and Img Processing plz.

          Do you Yahoo!?
          faith.yahoo.com

          Yahoo! Properties Special new Buy, sell, rent...your flat, or even post an ad