change in web page

  • Natalio Krasnogor
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 3, 2002
      Dear All,

      A couple of days ago I sent an e-mail regarding a web page from where to
      download a tutorial on memetic algorithms.
      As it couldn't be otherwise, at exactly the same time I was mailing that
      link to you, all the web pages
      were being moved to a different server!! (Murphy's laws at work I guess)
      This is why some of you experienced problems with my web pages.

      The correct link should be
      http://slater.chem.nott.ac.uk/~natk/Public/index.html .

      I guess this is working already. However if you still experience
      problems in a couple of days time please let
      me know and I'll try to solve it.

      Best regards and apologies for the troubles.
      Nat