RE: [GP] Open BEAGLE 1.0.0 release announcement

  • Vun Kannon, David
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 22 1:41 PM
      Christian,

      Are the XML I/O DTDs or schemas documented? I didn't see them.

      Thanks,
      David vun Kannon

      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 22 2:12 PM
        On July 22, 2002 16:41, Vun Kannon, David wrote:
        > Christian,
        >
        > Are the XML I/O DTDs or schemas documented? I didn't see them.

        Actually, no DTDs or schemas are documented to describe our XML file formats.
        We plan to define some for a module called "BEAGLE Visualizer". This module
        will enable the visualization of the statistics and the population in a web
        browser. The release of BEAGLE Visualizer is scheduled for next winter.

        Until then, you can also do the reverse engineering of the file format. It
        might be quite easy as we keep the file formats very simple.

        Christian Gagne

        > Thanks,
        > David vun Kannon

        ~> Christian Gagné