Question for the group:

  • bshniper
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 2, 2002
      I am currently working on a genetic algorithm and I was wonderring
      what the best way was to program a turing complete genetic program.
      Does anyone know? I found programming a genetic algorithm to be
      instructive, but limmitted. How do you get to the next step?

      And is there a way to make a genetic program to program in Java out
      there?

      -Ben
    • omidmazaheri
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 3, 2002
        Dear Ben
        Please explain more about your question.

        Omid
      • Hegedus Jozsef
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 3, 2002
          Hi, I'm using ECJ. It's very good and easy to learn. It's in java.
          You have the full source code too.

          Jozsef

          I am currently working on a genetic algorithm and I was wonderring
          what the best way was to program a turing complete genetic program.
          Does anyone know? I found programming a genetic algorithm to be
          instructive, but limmitted. How do you get to the next step?

          And is there a way to make a genetic program to program in Java out
          there?

          -Ben

          Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to
          http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/