Visit & join us at our conference in Belarus: Preliminary CFP - 8 months to go

  • Akira Imada
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1, 2013
      Dear Gpers,

      We are organizing 7th International Conference on Neural Network and Artificial Intelligence (ICNNAI-20104) on 3-6 June 2014 in Brest, Belarus. We would highly appreciate it if you mark your calendar and plan to attend.

      Now we call for special session proposal (Hopefully by the end of January 2014). And we want to encourage you to submit a high quality unique original work. Submission due to regular session is to be 21 March 2014. For more in detail, please visit at http://neuro.bstu.by/icnnai-2014.html

      Belarus is still a land of fairly well-kept secret. In this lovely wonder land, with luck, you'll find something that could not be discovered elsewhere.

      Sorry if you receive this e-mail more than once.

      With the warmest regards.

      Akira Imada,  Professor
      Dept. Intelligent Information Technology
      Brest State Technical University
      Moskowskaja 267, Brest, 224017 Belarus