Fwd: bibliography and gpu

  • w langdon
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 29, 2013
      Dear Simon,

      <snip>

      There is a page of new additions "most recent"
      http://www.cs.bham.ac.uk/~wbl/biblio/gp-html/changes_.html

      I think I have all the GPU work tagged with gpu as one of
      the keywords.

      Some people have got nice HTML pages generated by
      jabRef. (JabRef seems to be much more stable that it
      was to start with). So I think it would be possible
      to use something like cron and wget --mirror over night
      to keep an up to date copy of the bibtex file
      http://www.cs.bham.ac.uk/~wbl/biblio/gp-bibliography.bib
      at your end. Then use JabRef to query all entries
      with "gpu" amongst the keywords. Then get JabRef
      to nicely format the results as HTML.

      Bill

      <snip>