Self-modifying Cartesian Genetic Programming Software is available

  • Julian Miller
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 5, 2013
      Hi

      I have just released a C implementation of self-modifying CGP. It is available from the CGP web site

      See the resources tab.

      With this program you can evolve programs that can change themselves and find general solutions to Boolean and real-valued problems!

      Enjoy!

      Julian

       Dr. Julian F. Miller
       Reader, Department of Electronics (Athena-Swan bronze award)
       University of York
       Heslington, YO10 5DD
       UK
       Email: julian.miller@...
       Tel: +44 (0)1904 322383
       Fax: +44 (0)1904 322335
       http://www.elec.york.ac.uk/staff/jfm7.html
       Times Higher Education University of the Year 2010

      Cartesian Genetic Programming (I think therefore I CGP)

      Top journals in EC and GP
      Genetic Programming and Evolvable Machines
      http://www.wkap.nl/journalhome.htm/1389-2576
      IEEE Transactions on Evolutionary Computation
      http://ieee-cis.org/pubs/tec/
      Evolutionary Computation
      http://www.mitpressjournals.org/loi/evco

      http://www.york.ac.uk/about/legal-statements/email-disclaimer/

      "The best way to have a good idea is to have lots of ideas" L. Pauling
      "If at first, the idea is not absurd, then there is no hope for it". A. Einstein