Re: [GP] Unexpected Sad Trip!!! Need Your Help!!!

  • Peter Bentley
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 10, 2013
      I think Tina's email has been hacked…

      Peter.

      On 10 Jun 2013, at 14:29, Gwoing Yu <gwoingyu@...> wrote:

                I really hope you get this fast. I could not inform anyone about my trip, because it was impromptu. I had to be in  Ukraine for a program. The program was successful, but my journey has turned sour. I misplaced my wallet and cell phone on my way back to the hotel i lodge in after i went for sight seeing. The wallet contained all the valuables things i have. Now, my passport is in custody of the hotel management pending when i make payment.

               I am sorry if i am inconveniencing you, but i have only very few people to run to now. i will be indeed very grateful if i can get a loan of $2000  from you. this will enable me sort our hotel bills and get my sorry self back home. I will really appreciate whatever you can afford in assisting me with just let me know what you can afford. I promise to refund it in full as soon as I return. let me know if you can be of any assistance. Please, let me know asap. Thanks so much..