Re: [GP] Fraction of GP papers that are online

  • w langdon
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 13, 2013
      Dear All,
      I am very pleased to announce that following my email in December
      in the latest release of the genetic programming bibliography
      95% of the published GP papers and PhD thesis are online and available
      via hyperlinks in the bibliography.

      Additions or corrections to http://www.cs.bham.ac.uk/~wbl/biblio/
      are welcome.

      Bill