Re: [GP] GECCO and ACM Computing Classification System

  • Lee Spector
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 5, 2013
      FYI the SIGEVO board has recently been trying to work with ACM to incorporate more SIGEVO-related categories, particularly since the recent changes seem to have made things worse rather than better. I'm not sure what the exact status of that effort is at the moment, but I thought I'd share the fact that the SIG's organizers are aware of the problem and are working to improve the situation.

      -Lee

      Cognitive Science, Hampshire College
      893 West Street, Amherst, MA 01002-3359
      lspector@..., http://hampshire.edu/lspector/
      Phone: 413-559-5352, Fax: 413-559-5438
    • w langdon
      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 6, 2013
        From: Christian Blum <christian.blum@...>
        Date: Wed, 06 Mar 2013 17:11:10 +0100
        Subject: Re: [GP] GECCO and ACM Computing Classification System
        To: "Brian W. Goldman"
        Cc: Julian Miller , w langdon ,

        Hi,

        yes, please keep using the old 1998 system.

        Best,
        Christian Blum