[Deadline Extension: March, 15] CfP: Special session on "Nature-Inspired Techniques for Symbolic Regression" (CEC 2013)

  • Heder Bernardino
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 4, 2013
      Dear Colleague,

      We would like to inform you that the deadline for paper submission
      has been extended to March 15, 2013.

      We are pleased to invite you to submit a paper to the special session
      "Nature-inspired Techniques for Symbolic Regression" as part of the
      IEEE Congress on Evolutionary Computation (CEC) to be held in Cancun,
      Mexico, June 20-23, 2013.

         Extended paper submission deadline: March 15, 2013

      * Scope *

      The session seeks to promote the presentation and discussion of
      innovative techniques for symbolic regression problems, model
      inference, and knowledge discovery, involving (but not limited to):

          . Evolutionary algorithms
          . Swarm intelligence
          . Immune Systems
          . Physically-inspired techniques
          . Novel nature-inspired techniques
          . New representations and/or operators
          . Genetic programming (GP) variants
          . Parallel and distributed algorithms
          . Empirical studies regarding performance and behavior

      as well as new applications, specially in real-world problems.

      Additional up-to-date information:

         http://www.lncc.br/~hcbm/cec2013    [Special session website]
         http://www.cec2013.org                    [CEC'13 website]

      (We apologize if you have received multiple copies)

      Sincerely,
      --
      Douglas A. Augusto, Heder S. Bernardino, and Helio J. C. Barbosa
      Organizing Committee