EuroProjects - European projects session at evostar 2013

  • Anna I Esparcia
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 14, 2013
      European projects poster session at evostar 2013
      Vienna, 3-5 April 2013

      As part of the regular poster session at evostar 2013 we are holding a special event dedicated to European-funded projects related to evostar's thematic areas.

      We are seeking one page abstracts describing the project's main contributions, with special emphasis on those contributions related to Evolutionary Computation or other bio-inspired techniques. The project should be in progress or recently finished. The authors must be participants in the project and at least one of them must register, attend the conference and present a poster following the guidelines given for the regular poster session.

      The abstracts will be published in the Conference booklet. Due to printing restrictions colour submissions will appear as monochrome (black and white).

      Abstracts (which should include project title, logo, coordinator & partners, keywords, reference number and project URL) in pdf format should be sent to aesparcia s2grupo es

      Deadline for submission is March 1st.

      More info: www.evostar.org