ICML 2013 contact information & poster

  • jingrui.he
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 17, 2013
      Dear Colleague,

      Help us to promote ICML 2013, and enable us to keep in touch with you.
      Please follow the link below and let us know your address. We'll
      ship you one or more beautiful ICML 2013 posters! The deadline for
      submitting poster requests is 01/31/2013. We'll also follow up with
      occasional emails to let you know about the events for ICML 2013 in
      Atlanta.

      http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/BLNTNKG

      Best regards,
      Jingrui