CfP: Special session on "Nature-Inspired Techniques for Symbolic Regression" (CEC 2013)

  • Heder Bernardino
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 19, 2012
      Dear Colleague,

      We are pleased to invite you to submit a paper to the special session
      "Nature-inspired Techniques for Symbolic Regression" as part of the
      IEEE Congress on Evolutionary Computation (CEC) to be held in Cancun,
      Mexico, June 20-23, 2013.

         Paper submission deadline: February 15, 2013

      * Scope *

      The session seeks to promote the presentation and discussion of
      innovative techniques for symbolic regression problems, model
      inference, and knowledge discovery, involving (but not limited to):

          . Evolutionary algorithms
          . Swarm intelligence
          . Immune Systems
          . Physically-inspired techniques
          . Novel nature-inspired techniques
          . New representations and/or operators
          . Genetic programming (GP) variants
          . Parallel and distributed algorithms
          . Empirical studies regarding performance and behavior

      as well as new applications, specially in real-world problems.

      Additional up-to-date information:

         http://www.lncc.br/~hcbm/ cec2013    [Special session website]
         http://www.cec2013.org              [CEC'13 website]

      (We apologize if you have received multiple copies)

      Sincerely,

      --
      Douglas A. Augusto, Heder S. Bernardino, and Helio J. C. Barbosa

      Organizing Committee