alife modelling of your app behaviours

  • Peter Bentley
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 4, 2012
      Hi all,

      you may have noticed we published a couple of papers on AppEco recently (GECCO and ALife) in which we described our models of App Stores and the evolving ecosystem of mobile device users, developers and apps.

      We're now extending the model even further and we need your help. Because we're modelling the interactions of people, we need data from people. So if you want to be virtually encoded in the model, please visit this URL:
      and fill in our survey. It will only take ten minutes of your time. Please also pass this link to everyone you know who downloads apps.

      Many thanks!

      Peter.