hello

  • Mohammad javad
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 2, 2012
      I can't strict number of nodes of trees.
      please tell me how i can do it.
    • Briseida Sarasola
      Message 2 of 6 , Apr 20, 2012
        *** Our apologies if you receive multiple copies of this message ****

        			SECOND MALAGA VANET MEETING - MVM2012
        				June 8th 2012, Malaga (SPAIN)

        				http://neo.lcc.uma.es/mvm2012

        Following the previous successful first MVM 2011 held last year in Malaga
        (SPAIN), we want to invite researchers in this exciting research area to
        again this year participate and foster the discussions, advances, and
        results of their work in vehicular ad-hoc networks.

        This event is a get-together meeting of researchers and practitioners in
        building communication networks among cars and other vehicles. We will have
        time to present our results and discuss new ideas in building VANETs, as
        well as in exploiting them to yield advanced services to car travelers and
        drivers.

        This is not a regular conference in the sense that no fees nor submissions
        are sought. We just want to facilitate an open exchange of ideas, short
        presentations, and hopefully join collaborations among the attendees. We
        plan to distribute information on works and people also freely to improve
        your visibility.

        The moment of the year and the topic both suggest a nice stop into 2012 to
        think and propose where are we coming from and where are we going in
        developing and using VANETs. The focus of the meeting is really open:
        applications, theory, emerging services, tools, software, communication
        hardware, etc.

        Researchers in public, private, and specialized institutions are welcomed,
        as well as developers and companies.

        We just need from you to inform us on your participation before the
        deadline, and to send to us your presentation for a broad distribution of
        your advances in VANETs.

        In case of any comments or questions, please send an email to:

        Jamal Toutouh, jamal@...
        Enrique Alba,  eat@...

        Deadline for your contribution: MAY 31st 2012

        Come, and enjoy the event and the city.

        The organizers
        University of Malaga

          Jamal Toutouh El Alamin