Call-for-Chapters for a book "Heuristics: Theory and Applications" (Nova Science Publishers, Inc.)

  • Bill LANGDON
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 2, 2011
      From SIARRY Patrick siarry@...
      Wed, Nov 2, 2011 at 5:59 PM

      Dear all,

      I am editing a book with a quite general scope, entitled
      Heuristics: Theory and Applications

      I would be happy to get a chapter related, but not limited to the following topics :

      - Theoretical developments on metaheuristics (SA, TS, GA, ACO, GRASP, variable neighbourhood search, guided local search, scatter search, path relinking, ��),

      - Adaptation of discrete metaheuritics to continuous optimization,

      - Performance comparisons of metaheuristics,

      - Cooperative methods combining different types of approaches (constraint programming, mathematical programming techniques, ��),

      - Parallel and distributed metaheuristics for multiobjective optimization,

      - Software implementations,

      - Real-life applications

      Important dates

      November 15, 2011 : response to that Call for Book Chapters, including the preliminary title of the chapter and a short abstract.

      January 15, 2012 : final submission of the chapter.

      Mid-2012 : publication of the Nova Science Publishers volume.

      Submission process

      I encourage authors to send submissions via email in an electronic form (PDF, Postscript, Ms Word) to siarry@... and main@....