Call-for-Chapters for a book "Heuristics: Theory and Applications" (Nova Science Publishers, Inc.)
- From SIARRY Patrick siarry@...
Wed, Nov 2, 2011 at 5:59 PM
I am editing a book with a quite general scope, entitled
Heuristics: Theory and Applications
I would be happy to get a chapter related, but not limited to the following topics :
- Theoretical developments on metaheuristics (SA, TS, GA, ACO, GRASP, variable neighbourhood search, guided local search, scatter search, path relinking, ��),
- Adaptation of discrete metaheuritics to continuous optimization,
- Performance comparisons of metaheuristics,
- Cooperative methods combining different types of approaches (constraint programming, mathematical programming techniques, ��),
- Parallel and distributed metaheuristics for multiobjective optimization,
- Software implementations,
- Real-life applications
November 15, 2011 : response to that Call for Book Chapters, including the preliminary title of the chapter and a short abstract.
January 15, 2012 : final submission of the chapter.
Mid-2012 : publication of the Nova Science Publishers volume.
I encourage authors to send submissions via email in an electronic form (PDF, Postscript, Ms Word) to siarry@... and main@....