Re: [GP] GP Benchmarks wiki page

  • Giuseppe Nicosia
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 7, 2011
      Dear Una-May and James,

      well-done! It's terrific. Congratulations!
      See you soon.

      Best,
      Giuseppe.

      --
      Giuseppe Nicosia, Ph.D.
      Associate Professor

      Sean Luke <sean@...> ha scritto:

      > Wow, you put a lot of work into that! Let's talk at GECCO, though I'm
      > not sure what my own schedule is precisely yet.
      >
      > Sean
      >
      > On Jul 5, 2011, at 11:20 AM, James McDermott wrote:
      >
      >> Hi all,
      >>
      >> Following on from the recent discussions, we've put together a wiki
      >> page with the aim of consolidating information and opinions on GP
      >> benchmarks:
      >>
      >> http://groups.csail.mit.edu/EVO-DesignOpt/evo.php?n=Site.GPBenchmarks
      >>
      >> For this site to best serve the community, it needs everyone's ongoing
      >> input: please post your comments or links to benchmarks, data-sets,
      >> etc to this list or email directly to us.
      >>
      >> For GECCOers who have an interest in this topic, we'd like to suggest
      >> a birds of a feather lunch, maybe on Wednesday of GECCO (13 July). If
      >> you're interested, please let us know whether this would suit.
      >> Tuesday is a possible alternative.
      >>
      >> Thanks!
      >>
      >> James McDermott & Una-May O'Reilly,
      >> EvoDesignOpt Group, CSAIL, MIT.

    • James McDermott
      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 8, 2011
        Hi all,

        thanks for the many comments and suggestions on the GP Benchmarks wiki
        page. Quite a few people made suggestions and I'll add those over the
        next few days. In the medium term, we aim to open the wiki page for
        public editing.

        For those interested in a GECCO meet-up, Wednesday lunchtime seems to
        suit everyone. Let's aim to assemble near the registration desk
        immediately after the Wednesday morning sessions. In case you need to
        contact us at that time, my phone number is 086 1090045.

        James
        Message 3 of 5 , Jul 8, 2011
          On Jul 7, 2011, at 8:48 AM, Sean Luke wrote:

          >> For GECCOers who have an interest in this topic, we'd like to suggest
          >> a birds of a feather lunch, maybe on Wednesday of GECCO (13 July). If
          >> you're interested, please let us know whether this would suit.
          >> Tuesday is a possible alternative.

          Tuesday's right out for me. Wednesday may be as well, not sure yet.
          Perhaps a dinner rather than a lunch?