***GECCO 2011*** Slot on Conference

  • Daniel Bicker
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 4, 2011

      Our apologies if you receive multiple copies of this sheets.

      Please circulate this call among your colleagues and students.

      GECCO 2011: Slot for the Industrial Challenge

      INDUSTRIAL CHALLENGE: Optimizing Foreign Exchange Trading Strategies

      2011 GENETIC AND EVOLUTIONARY COMPUTATION CONFERENCE (GECCO-2011)

      July 12-16, Dublin, Ireland

      Sponsored by ACM SIGEVO

      http://www.sigevo.org/gecco-2011

      20th International Conference on Genetic Algorithms (ICGA) and the 16th Annual Genetic Programming Conference (GP)

      One Conference - Many Mini-Conferences, 16 Program Tracks

      Details

      =================================

      The GECCO Industrial Challenge result presentations and award ceremony will take place at:

      Date:     Friday, 15th July 2011

      Time:    1:40 pm - 2:40 pm

      Room:  Pembroke

      We are looking forward to your participation!

      The GECCO Industrial Challenge organizing team

      Organizing Committee and Sponsors

      =================================

      * Oliver Flasch, Cologne University of Applied Sciences

      * Thomas Bartz-Beielstein, Cologne University of Applied Sciences

      * Daniel Bicker, Cologne University of Applied Sciences

      * David Kleimann, Cologne University of Applied Sciences

      * Christian von Strachwitz, Quaesta Capital GmbH

      * Wolfgang Kantschik, DIP Dortmund Intelligence Project GmbH

      * Wolfgang Konen, Cologne University of Applied Sciences

      * Pier Luca Lanzi, Politecnico di Milano

      * Jorn Mehnen, Cranfield University

      GECCO is sponsored by the Association for Computing Machinery Special Interest Group for Genetic and Evolutionary Computation (ACM SIGEVO).

      Title picture copyright by Jaap Steinvoorte (Creative Commons Attribution 2.5 Generic).