Fw: international conference at Chennai - reg.

  • balasubramanian karuppiah
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 28, 2010
    Dear Sir,

                    Greetings!

    We, the faculty members of Mechanical Engineering have much pleasure in informing that the International Conference on Recent Advances in Mechanical Engineering – INCRAME2011 is going to be held at DR. MGR Educational & Research Institute University, Adayalampattu, Chennai-95 during April 21 – 22, 2011.

    We would be very much proud to invite you to chair a session/guest lecture/ present a paper / Participate / to have deliberations and discussions with other learned participants in the conference.

    We shall be grateful if the enclosed brochure could be circulated among your colleagues and research fraternity in your department to enable their contribution in the conference.

    Kindly visit us at www.drmgrdu.ac.in/INCRAME2011/home.html  for more information.

    Please feel free to contact us for any further information

    With warm regards

    Dr. N.Rajeswari

    Organizing Secretary

    INCRAME 2011

    Dr.K.BALASUBRAMANIAN,
    Dean - Phase - II ,
    Dr.MGR
    Educational and Research Institute
    University,
    Chennai - 95
    .
    Ph : 044 - 29033012(Direct), 044 - 29032696 (College),
    Cell : 94441 08908, 90030 20017