RE: Genetic Programming and Evolvable Machines, Vol. 11, Issue 3 - New Issue Alert

  • John Koza
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 2, 2010

      Hello:

      The Genetic Programming and Evolvable Machines journal has just published my article (which is available in its entirety) on “Human-competitive results produced by genetic programming.”   It lists 76 human-competitive results produced by genetic programming and various features common to work done in different fields by many different researchers.

      http://www.springerlink.com/content/92n753376213655k/

      Dr. John R. Koza
      Box 1441
      Los Altos Hills , California 94023 USA
      Phone: 650-941-0336
      Fax: 650-941-9430
      Email: john@...

    • Lee Spector
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 3, 2010
        Note that John's article is available for FREE under open access, as is the Langdon and Gustafson article in the same issue.

        Even better, the ENTIRE ISSUE is available for FREE during the month of July, 2010.

        This is because the publisher would like to promote this "Tenth Anniversary Issue: Progress in Genetic Programming and Evolvable Machines," edited by Julian Miller and Riccardo Poli.

        I think that this is a really nice special issue, containing some excellent summaries of the state of the field and directions in which it is expected to move in the near future.

        The link to the online version of the entire issue is:

        http://www.springerlink.com/content/h46r77k291rn/?p=bfaf36a87f704d5cbcb66429f9c8a808&pi=0

        -Lee

        On Jul 2, 2010, at 12:31 PM, John Koza wrote:
        > Hello:
        >

        > The Genetic Programming and Evolvable Machines journal has just published my article (which is available in its entirety) on “Human-competitive results produced by genetic programming.” It lists 76 human-competitive results produced by genetic programming and various features common to work done in different fields by many different researchers.
        >
        > http://www.springerlink.com/content/92n753376213655k/

        School of Cognitive Science, Hampshire College
        893 West Street, Amherst, MA 01002-3359
        lspector@..., http://hampshire.edu/lspector/
        Phone: 413-559-5352, Fax: 413-559-5438

        Check out Genetic Programming and Evolvable Machines:
        http://www.springer.com/10710 - http://gpemjournal.blogspot.com/
      • Bill LANGDON
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 3, 2010
          The free issue is now included in the latest issue of the GP bibliography
          http://www.cs.bham.ac.uk/~wbl/biblio/