Invitation to the 11th Iranian Genetic Congress

  • Hamayesh Sazan Novin
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 31 1:59 AM

      Dear Colleagues
      It is our great pleasure to invite you to the 11th Iranian Genetic Congress, Tehran, Iran from May 22-24, 2010.
      It will be a rich three-day program, and will be in the form of plenary lectures, symposia, workshops, oral and poster presentations covering a wide variety of themes of genetics such as the human, plants, microorganisms, animal and live stocks, ethics and management.
      For more information on paper submission and registration please visit: http://www.irangeneticscongress.com/genetics/enindex.php

      Professional Congress Management Services<br />
      www.hamayeshsazan.com<br />
      Tel: 0098-21-66565795-7