Reminder of ICNNAI-2010 to be held next June in Belarus

  • Akira Imada
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2009
      Dear GP'ers,

      This is a reminder of our "International Conference on Neural Network and Artificial Intelligence" to be held in Brest, Belarus, on 1-4 June, 2010.

      We have already confirmed from the following four world top-class influential key-note guests.
           - Shun-ich Amari (Riken, Japan)
           - Steven Bressler (Florida Atlantic University, US)
           - Joaquin Sitte (Queensland University of Technology, Australia)
           - Xin Yao (University of Birmingham, UK)

      Expecting your interest to join us at the conference and present your precious research results, or your theory,

      Important Dates:
           - 1 March 2010 ... Submission due
           - 28 March 2010 ... Notification of Acceptance
           - 1 May 2010 ... Camera-ready due:

      Or, please just come and enjoy discussions.

      Belarus is a land of fairly well-kept secret. In this lovely wonder land, with luck, you'll find something that could not be discovered elsewhere.

      All the latest information for the conference is available by visiting at: http://icnnai.bstu.by/icnnai-2010.html.

      Akira,

      Akira Imada (Prof. Dr.)
      Department of Intelligent Information Technology, Brest State Technical University
      Moskowskaja 267, Brest, 224017 Republic of Belarus
      phone:  +375-162-42-6321
      fax:    +375-162-42-2127