Re: [GP] A collaborative project between Belarus & Turkey

  • Ozgur Aksu
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 26, 2009

      Do you need a partner from Turkey?

      We want to join your project, my name is Ozgur AKSU. I am working at Erciyes University Kayseri TURKEY. My Ph project is Modified Genetic Algorithm.

      If you interested in my university partnering please send any information about project and timing.

      Best regards,
      Res. Asst. Ozgur AKSU
      oaksu@...
      http://mf.erciyes.edu.tr

      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 1, 2009
        Dear Dr. Ozgur Aksu,

        Thank you for your interest in our project, but we already have a Turkish team
        from Izmir. A member of the team is a little more than enough. So, ...

        Thanks a lot anyway.

        Expecting that we will have yet another next opportunity.

        Akira,