A collaborative project between Belarus & Turkey

  • Akira Imada
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 26, 2009
      Dear GP'ers in Belarus,

      This is a call for participation to a collaborative project which includes local partners in Belarus and Turkey. We encourage young postgraduates who are now studying computer science in general, or artificial intelligence in particular. Or, to be more specific, the topic will be applications of Neural Network and/or Evolutionary Algorithm like GA.

      We are preparing for this project under the Agreement between The Scientific and Technical Research Council of Turkey (TUBITAK) and The National Academy of Sciences of Belarus.

      If you are interested in joining the team, or if you know someone who might be interested in, please send me an e-mail to akira-i@... just to let me know. I will reply with more in detail.

      Akira Imada Prof. Dr.
      Dept. Intelligent Information Technology
      Brest State Technical University
      Moskowskaja 267, Brest, 224017 Republic of Belarus
      e-mail: akira@...
      phone: +375-162-42-6321
      fax: +375-162-42-2127

    • Ozgur Aksu
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 26, 2009

        Do you need a partner from Turkey?

        We want to join your project, my name is Ozgur AKSU. I am working at Erciyes University Kayseri TURKEY. My Ph project is Modified Genetic Algorithm.

        If you interested in my university partnering please send any information about project and timing.

        Best regards,
        Res. Asst. Ozgur AKSU
        oaksu@...
        http://mf.erciyes.edu.tr

        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 1, 2009
          Dear Dr. Ozgur Aksu,

          Thank you for your interest in our project, but we already have a Turkish team
          from Izmir. A member of the team is a little more than enough. So, ...

          Thanks a lot anyway.

          Expecting that we will have yet another next opportunity.

          Akira,