interdisciplinary PhD studentship

  • Ekart, Aniko
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 24, 2009
      Dear All,

      I'd just like to draw your attention to a PhD student position that I have in collaboration with colleagues from Vision Sciences at Aston University, UK: A novel computational model to detect the effects of normal ageing on retinal vascular function funded by the Aston Research Centre for Healthy Ageing.

      Project details:

      http://keg.cs.aston.ac.uk/proDtls/proDtls.php?id=65

      Application details:

      http://www.jobs.ac.uk/jobs/TS814/PhD_Studentships_for_Mathematics_Computing_and_Engineering/