Help on finding GP library in C++

  • h3po
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 28, 2009
      Hi,

      I am going to implement a GP in C++ and wondered if there were any good, easy to implement C++ library (.dll, classes, etc) that you could recommend for me to look at.
      (In order for me not have to reinvent the wheel all over again).

      Best regards,
      Ole
    • Pablo Ruggia
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 3 8:52 PM
        Never used this one, but it seems like the most used for C++
        http://beagle.gel.ulaval.ca/

        Thanks
        Pablo

        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 3 8:57 PM
          OpenBEAGLE is popular, but so is EO.
          http://eodev.sourceforge.net/

          Pablo Ruggia wrote:

          > Never used this one, but it seems like the most used for C++
          > http://beagle.gel.ulaval.ca/ <http://beagle.gel.ulaval.ca/>
          >
          > Thanks
          > Pablo
          >
          > On Tue, Jul 28, 2009 at 4:44 PM, h3po <h3pooo@...
          > <mailto:h3pooo%40gmail.com>> wrote:
          >

          > > Hi,
          > >
          > > I am going to implement a GP in C++ and wondered if there were any good,
          > > easy to implement C++ library (.dll, classes, etc) that you could
          > recommend
          > > for me to look at.
          > > (In order for me not have to reinvent the wheel all over again).
          > >
          > > Best regards,
          > > Ole

        • dew_yashwant
          Message 4 of 4 , Aug 6 5:37 AM
            --- In genetic_programming@yahoogroups.com, "h3po" <h3pooo@...> wrote:

            > Hi,
            >
            > I am going to implement a GP in C++ and wondered if there were any good, easy to implement C++ library (.dll, classes, etc) that you could recommend for me to look at.
            > (In order for me not have to reinvent the wheel all over again).
            >
            > Best regards,
            > Ole

            thanks for sending me mail...
            i want suggestion related to c lanuage because i am a facuilty of c programminig ..
            thanks...