Re: [GP] Re: List of GP systems?

  • Lee Spector
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 18, 2009
      FYI I've posted the three lists of GP implementations that were
      provided here in the "online resources" section of the Genetic
      Programming and Evolvable Machines journal editor's blog (http://gpemjournal.blogspot.com/
      ). If anyone has others to add let me know.

      -Lee

      On Jul 16, 2009, at 9:39 AM, Sean Luke wrote:
      > The ECJ web page has a fairly significant list of Java-based genetic
      > programming systems. That might be of use to you too.
      >
      > Sean

      School of Cognitive Science, Hampshire College
      893 West Street, Amherst, MA 01002-3359
      lspector@..., http://hampshire.edu/lspector/
      Phone: 413-559-5352, Fax: 413-559-5438

      Check out Genetic Programming and Evolvable Machines:
      http://www.springer.com/10710 - http://gpemjournal.blogspot.com/