Call for Papers: ICNNAI-2010 --- 365 days to go!

  • akira-i@ieee.org
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2009
      Dear GP'ers,

      We are organizing 5th International Conference on Neural Network and
      Artificial Intelligence (ICNNAI-2010) on 1-4 June 2010 in Brest, Belarus.
      We would highly appreciate it if you mark your calendar and plan to attend.
      For more in detail, please visit at http://icnnai.bstu.by/icnnai-2010.html

      Belarus is a land of fairly well-kept secret. In this lovely wonder land,
      with luck, you'll find something that could not be discovered elsewhere

      Sorry if you receive this e-mail more than once. If you don't want to receive
      information about the conference any more just reply to this email with
      empty text.

      With the warmest regards.

      Akira Imada