IICAI-09 Call for papers

  • Ed
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 1, 2009
      IICAI-09 Call for papers:

      The 4th Indian International Conference on Artificial Intelligence (IICAI-09) will be held in Tumkur (near Bangalore), India during December 16-18 2009. The conference consists of paper presentations, special workshops, sessions, invited talks and local tours, etc.  We invite draft paper submissions. Please see the website: http://www.iiconference.org   for more details of the conference.

      Sincerely

      Edward
      Publicity Committee

    • Ed