Logistic Regression with GEP

  • Candida Ferreira
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 2, 2008
      Hi, everyone!

      Just wanted to share with you some of the work I've been doing on Logistic
      Regression with GEP. It's a highly sophisticated system that includes lots
      of cool stuff (Quantile Analysis and Regression, ROC Curves, Cutoff Points,
      Gains and Lift Charts, Logistic Regression and Logistic Fit, and some neat
      Confusion Matrixes). It's great fun and also very useful. There's an
      extensive and clear explanation of this new technology at:

      http://www.gepsoft.com/LogisticRegression/index.htm

      Have fun!

      Best wishes,
      -- Candida Ferreira

      Dr C. Ferreira, Founder and Director, Gepsoft
      http://www.gene-expression-programming.com/author.asp

      Gene Expression Programming:
      Mathematical Modeling by an Artificial Intelligence.
      2nd Edition, Springer, 2006
      http://www.gene-expression-programming.com/Books/index.asp

      GeneXproTools 4.0 -- Data Mining Software
      http://www.gepsoft.com/