The field guide to GP is out. Go get it for free from www.gp-field-guide.org.uk !!

  • Poli, Riccardo
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 27, 2008
      A FIELD GUIDE TO GENETIC PROGRAMMING
      Riccardo Poli, William B. Langdon, Nicholas F. McPhee
      (with contributions from John R. Koza)
      ISBN 978-1-4092-0073-4 (250 pages, 6" x 9", softcover)
      We are delighted to announce the availability of our new
      book on Genetic Programming. The book's PDF is freely available from lulu.com.
      Printed copies are also available (for GBP 7.20 plus postage etc.) from lulu.com.
      See www.gp-field-guide.org.uk for more information.
    • Chris McCormick
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 8, 2008
        On Thu, Mar 27, 2008 at 08:21:35AM -0000, Poli, Riccardo wrote:
        > A FIELD GUIDE TO GENETIC PROGRAMMING
        > Riccardo Poli, William B. Langdon, Nicholas F. McPhee
        > (with contributions from John R. Koza)
        > ISBN 978-1-4092-0073-4 (250 pages, 6" x 9", softcover)
        > We are delighted to announce the availability of our new
        > book on Genetic Programming. The book's PDF is freely available from lulu.com.
        > Printed copies are also available (for GBP 7.20 plus postage etc.) from lulu.com.
        > See www.gp-field-guide.org.uk for more information.

        What a wonderful book! I have written a small review here:
        <http://mccormick.cx/news/entries/a-field-guide-to-genetic-programming-review.news>

        Thanks so much for this comprehensive guide.

        Best regards,

        Chris.

        http://mccormick.cx