Re: [GP] A question about Genetic Programming

  • aichour malek
    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 31, 2007
      Hello,
      i's a good idea to use GP for independant variable but i haven't try
      it but i think that it can be possible. if you find any think about
      this you can write me perhaps i can help in th efitness function.
      thank's

    • David vun Kannon
      Message 2 of 6 , Jan 9, 2008
        Does anyone know of an online source for this article? I have not been able
        to track it down.

        Thanks,
        David vun Kannon

        @inproceedings{DBLP:conf/icga/Paredis95,
        author = {Jan Paredis},
        title = {The Symbiotic Evolution of Solutions and Their
        Representations},
        booktitle = {ICGA},
        year = {1995},
        pages = {359-365},