CFP -- Special issue on Dynamics in Recurrent NN

  • Akira IMADA
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 26, 2007
      Dear GP'ers,

      We now are preparing for a high quality special issue of the Journal
      "Advances in Artificial Neural Systems" which will be published
      in October 2008 from New York.

      The topic is on "Dynamics and Learning in Recurrent Neural Networks."

      The due date of the submission for review is 1st April 2008.

      I would be highly appreciate it if you'd find time to read the CFP
      by visiting at

      http://www.hindawi.com/journals/aans/si/dlrnn.html

      With best regards,

      Akira Imada

      Prof. Ph.D.
      Department of Intelligent Information Technology
      Brest State Technical University
      Moskowskaja 267, Brest, 224017 Republic of Belarus
      e-mail: akira@...