c++ code for GP

  • warrenm2uk
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 16, 2007

      I'm looking for some c++ code for GP that contains/produces ADFs,
      ADLs, AMS and ADR. Obviously the ideal code would be GPPS2 by J.Koza,
      but I'm not sure if he's made it available under GNU for example?

      I have seen W. Langdon's version but as far as I know it only utilizes
      ADFs

      Have looked on Illegal, Encore and Garage, can anyone else suggest
      where I might look?

      Thanks in advance