Re: [GP] Diploidy genetic algorithm

  • Michael Lones
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 14, 2007
      There's a bit of information about this in my thesis:
      http://www-users.york.ac.uk/~mal503/common/thesis/c7.html#tth_sEc7.4.3

      Try having a look at some of the papers it references.

      Google also comes up with some useful links, e.g.:
      http://home.earthlink.net/~paulcarr/cool_tech/multiploidy.html

      Mic

      On 14 Nov 2007, at 10:39, rajiv_kumar_gill1 wrote:

      > hello
      >
      > i am doing reserch in genetic algorithm can u send me mor
      > infomation about diploiy used in GA , how i benificial to us

    • Pay_the_Piper
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 14, 2007
        Given that the new fields of nanotechnology/synthetic biology are trying to come up with alternatives to DNA, should GA be following the biological models or generating new genetic algorithms?

        PtP

        > i am doing reserch in genetic algorithm can u send me mor
        > infomation about diploiy used in GA , how i benificial to us

        Rajiv,

        Check out

        Illustrating Evolutionary Computation with Mathematica (The Morgan
        Kaufmann Series in Artificial Intelligence) (Hardcover)
        by Christian Jacob (Author)

        It's in Amazon.com

        Cheers,

        Juan