Re: Diploidy genetic algorithm

  • juanfie
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 14, 2007
      --- In genetic_programming@yahoogroups.com, "rajiv_kumar_gill1"
      <rajiv_kumar_gill1@...> wrote:

      > hello
      >
      > i am doing reserch in genetic algorithm can u send me mor
      > infomation about diploiy used in GA , how i benificial to us

      Rajiv,

      Check out

      Illustrating Evolutionary Computation with Mathematica (The Morgan
      Kaufmann Series in Artificial Intelligence) (Hardcover)
      by Christian Jacob (Author)

      It's in Amazon.com

      Cheers,

      Juan
    • Michael Lones
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 14, 2007
        There's a bit of information about this in my thesis:
        http://www-users.york.ac.uk/~mal503/common/thesis/c7.html#tth_sEc7.4.3

        Try having a look at some of the papers it references.

        Google also comes up with some useful links, e.g.:
        http://home.earthlink.net/~paulcarr/cool_tech/multiploidy.html

        Mic

        On 14 Nov 2007, at 10:39, rajiv_kumar_gill1 wrote:

        > hello
        >
        > i am doing reserch in genetic algorithm can u send me mor
        > infomation about diploiy used in GA , how i benificial to us

      • Pay_the_Piper
        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 14, 2007
          Given that the new fields of nanotechnology/synthetic biology are trying to come up with alternatives to DNA, should GA be following the biological models or generating new genetic algorithms?

          PtP