回复: [GP] genetic algoritm

  • 询楷 尉
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 30, 2006
      Hi body,

      This subject is really a big family. I suggest you first have a look at some classical materials. You can find them using Google, an excellent and powerful searching engine. if you encounter with problems, do not hesitate to look for help.

      Best reguards,

      Xunkai

      mina <mina_zegal@...> 写道:
      hello
      i am computer engineering student. i want to know about genetic al
      gorithm. would you please help me about this subject?
      thank you a lot