Introduction

  • Cassio Rocha
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 22, 2006
      Hello folks,

      I'd like to introduce myself to this group. My name is Sidney, an Electrical
      Engineer from Brazil pursuing the Master's degree. I am interested on
      Multiobjective Optmization, Evolutionary Computation and everything related
      to these subjects. Please feel free to contact me whenever necessary.

      Best regards,

      SIDNEY ROCHA