Koza's Invention Machine - GPPS 2.0 ?

  • Glenn M. Lewis
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 20, 2006
      Ever since Popular Science came out with the article about John Koza's
      Invention Machine, I have been trying to find out more information about it.
      Here's the article for those who missed it:

      http://www.popsci.com/popsci/thenewexplorers/0e13af26862ba010vgnvcm1000004eecbccdrcrd.html

      Is this the same thing that he refers to in Genetic Programming IV as
      the Genetic Programming Problem Solver 2.0 (GPPS 2.0) ?

      Does anyone know about Dr. Koza's plans about whether or not he will
      be releasing the code so that others can experiment with it and try it out?
      I searched throughout GP IV for the code to GPPS 2.0 that it referred to,
      but the book seemed to be more of an advertisement about what it is
      capable of doing, and not exactly how it does it. Or am I (hopefully)
      wrong?

      Thanks for any information you can give me.

      -- Glenn Lewis