forcasting with rating curves

  • hassan derakhshan
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 21 3:29 AM
      I want to forcast a model of sediment rate from discharge, in some rivers which are related by the rating curve formulla, i.e. Sediment=axb , where ,x is discharge, by genetic programing and compare my results by neural network (I have enough data for both disharge of rivers and related sediment ) , may I have technical recommendation from the members, please.
      Thank you very much.
      hassan derakhshan