How to use ECJ GP as function finder of dependent and independent data set

  • chinmay61076
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 20, 2005
      Hello , i am novice to the ECJ as well GP too. i wanted to know can
      we use ECJ, GP like neural network, means i have a data sets and i
      wanted to find out functional relationship between dependent and
      independent data. Like functional regression demos here i donn't know
      peior the fucntion i want to search through GP.
      If it is possible can you guide me what changes should be incorparate.
    • raju bhAI