GP help

  • Meenakshi Sahu
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 1, 2005
      hi,
      I am doing research in energy efficient buildings. I am using MATLAB-7.0 (with GA). If instead of using GA Toolbox I want to use GA in command line, then how should I proceed? Is there any programming for generation & decoding?
      Thanks.

      *** "Don't limit your challenges. Challenge your limits." ***

      Meenakshi Sahu
      Research Scholar
      IIT Delhi.
      meenu_sahu@...